Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson® financing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
When you are looking to get onto a new or pre-owned Harley-Davidson® near Fort Lauderdale and Miami area, financing your Sportster®, Dyna®, Softail®, Touring or Trike, or Street Glide, is simple and straight-forward because we are adventurous, motorcycle enthusiasts here at Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson®. You are in good hands financing your Harley-Davidson® with our finance professionals.
Hassle-Free Motorcycle Financing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
We don't just finance Sportster®, Dyna®, Softail®, Touring or Trike, or Street Glide- you can also add parts and service, an extended service plan, Harley-Davidson® riding gear and clothing, and everything you need to make sure your experience on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle is fun and rewarding!
Finance a new Harley-Davidson near Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Talk to Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson® about financing your motorcycle with Harley-Davidson® credit, and get out on the road today. To download a Harley-Davidson® credit application, click here. Print it, fill it out, and bring it in or fax it to (954)414-4135.
Stateside Military Financing Program
No down payment**, reduced rates and flexible term options designed specifically for active duty military personnel. Our program lets you to finance your whole ride and may allow you to add Harley-Davidson® Genuine Parts & Accessories, Harley-Davidson® MotorClothes® and Protection Plans from Harley-Davidson® Financial Services into your motorcycle loan.*
Active Military includes: Army, Navy, Marine, Air Force, Coast Guard, National Guard and Reserves.
H-D® Rider-to-Rider Financing Program
Have you decided to buy or sell a used Harley-Davidson®Motorcycle and need to obtain financing to complete the sale? Harley-Davidson®Financial Services (HDFS) can help.Through the Harley-Davidson®Rider-to-Rider Financing Program*, financing is available to qualified individuals who are buying a used motorcycle from a private party. Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson® can help you obtain financing and give you peace of mind knowing Harley-Davidson®experts are involved in your sale.
Insurance the Harley® Way
You got the bike of your dreams. Now protect it with the insurance your new Harley-Davidson motorcycle deserves, insurance that is designed to protect everything that Harley-Davidson is built on - you, the rider, your motorcycle, freedom independence and the Harley way of life.
Benefits of Harley-Davidson Insurance:
- A genuine Harley-Davidson® parts guarantee on Harley-Davidson® motorcycles at participating H-D® dealerships.
- $3,000 accessory coverage included
- Helmet and safety apparel coverage
- Repair shop of your choice
- A variety of discounts*: H.O.G.® member discount, paid-in-full discount, homeowners discount, multi-bike discount, and more.
Learn more about the benefits of a Harley-Davidson® Insurance policy.
Extended Service Plan
Ride worry-free knowing you're covered by the only H-D® factory-approved Extended Service Plan.
Cover your Motorcycle
The best part of owning a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle is having the freedom to ride wherever and whenever you choose. Don't spend time worrying about the unexpected. Ride worry-free knowing you're covered by the only H-D™ factory approved Extended Service Plan. The Harley-Davidson® Extended Service Plan protects you from costly repairs on covered claims for up to 7 years.
- Coverage For Over 1,100 Parts: All repairs will be performed by experts at an H-D® dealership using H-D® Genuine Motor Parts, when available.
- Expense Reimbursement Package: If you have a covered breakdown while on the road, you'll receive $75/day (up to $750) for a rental vehicle, $150/day (up to $450) for meal and lodging, and up to $200 for towing to an H-D® dealership.
- Nationwide Repair Location Assistance: In the event of a covered breakdown, our H-D® Service Center can direct you to the nearest H-D® dealership for repairs.
- Minimize Unexpected Repair Costs: A $50 deductible per claim is what you'll pay for a covered repair and no deductible for covered Expense Reimbursement benefits.
- Contract Transfer: Should you ever decide to sell your motorcycle, you can transfer any remaining coverage to the next owner. This can easily increase resale value.
- Optional Tire & Wheel Coverage: For an additional surcharge, this coverage will replace tires and wheels if damaged by a covered road hazard.
Not all parts and services are covered. See the H-D™ ESP contract for specific coverage, exclusions, and restrictions, which are subject to change.
If your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle is stolen and never recovered, chances are you’ll have to pay the “gap” between your insurance company balance and the loan balance. Don’t assume that your primary insurance will cover any loss related to your motorcycle. In reality, the actual cash value that an insurance company places on your bike may be substantially less than the outstanding balance on your loan.
The GAP Program will pay the difference between the fair market value of your vehicle and the outstanding balance of your loan on the date of loss up to $25,000.**** Plus, your insurance deductible may be covered up to $1,000. With your loan balance paid in full and your deductible covered, you can move on to purchasing a new motorcycle.