Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson® is a business committed to the Fort Lauderdale community and local causes. We try to participate in as many activities within our community as possible. Due to the large number of requests we receive each month, we ask that you fill out our donation request form.
It is our intent to meet as many donation requests as possible. However, Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson® cannot support all requests for donations as our resources are limited.
Below are some guidelines that we take into consideration when reviewing donation requests:
- Organizations which meet local needs and serve those in Broward County.
- Motorcycle charity rides.
- Motorcycle-related charities or organizations.
- Organizations which are lead, organized or actively supported by customers of Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson®.
To have your donation request considered:
- Fill out the donation request form.
- Please submit your request 30 days in advance.
- Please understand that the more lead time we are given to consider your request, the greater the chance that we can find some way to help you.
- Please provide proof of event in the form of a flyer, poster, ticket or letter from the organization.
- Return the form and supporting documentation to the Alligator Alley Harley-Davidson® Marketing Coordinator: